Our vision to show people how beautiful the Azores is, and at the same time, keep it in the pristine state we found it. The Solar Branco 1885 Estate concept strives to create the right balance between luxury travel and sustainability, keeping the hundred-year-old history of the house and update it carefully with modern technology and practices. We are not owners, we are curators of the property and grounds, ensuring the next generation can enjoy this island paradise as we do today.
A key part of how we tell the story of the Solar Branco 1885 Estate is with content creators. We are keen to partner with people who can help share the wonder of the Azores with appropriate audiences and we believe great content comes from a two-way relationship. In this, we hope that you will be genuinely thrilled by your time at Solar Branco and want to share it with your audience.
In a previous life Ali worked with content creators (and hates using the word influencers) so please check out some examples of his work with influencers and brands such as Cathay Pacific, Facebook, RedBull, WWF, Motorola, Samsung and Infiniti here.
What we ask of you:
– Initial thoughts of what you want to shoot in the Azores
– Your proposed dates to be in the Azores
– Social media handles (previous examples of your work helpful)
– How you would cover Solar Branco 1885 in on your social channels
– One song that represents who you are (ours is Seeb – What Do You Love)
What we offer:
– Complimentary accommodation
– Support for contacts and people who we think will help you on São Miguel and the other islands
– Logistics and IT support (airport pick up, WIFI connection)
– Travel support and ideas
– G&T (or two)
If this works for you, please get in touch here and let’s talk.