Our vision to show people how beautiful the Azores is and at the same time, keep it in the pristine state we found it. We are keen to partner with visual content creators who can help share the wonder of the Azores with appropriate audiences. We won’t pressure you to feature Solar Branco 1885 in any of your posts or films. Great content comes from a two-way relationship. We have no interest in offering you freebies in return for “exposure” – we hope that you will be genuinely thrilled by your time at Solar Branco and want to share it with your audience. In a previous life Ali worked with content creators (and hates using the word influencers) so please check out some examples of his work with influencers and brands such as Cathay Pacific, Facebook, RedBull, WWF, and Infiniti here.
What we ask of you:
- A brief description of what you want to shoot in the Azores and / or initial thoughts on what you are looking to shoot
- Your proposed dates to be in the Azores / Social media handles / previous examples of your work
- Where or how you would propose to cover Solar Branco 1885 in on your social channels if you decide it will be of interest to your audience (this is not a commitment)
What we offer:
- 2 nights complimentary accommodation
- Support for contacts and people who we think will help you on São Miguel and other islands
- Logistics and IT support (airport pick up, WIFI connection)
- Travel support and ideas
If this works for you, please get in touch here and let’s talk about the Azores.